TRACER™ is an academic contract research organization which offers state-of-the-art services for (pre-)clinical translation and evaluation of fluorescent tracers related to image-guided surgery, pathology and endoscopy. Within TRACER™, we develop, GMP manufacture and clinically evaluate your proprietary fluorescent tracer from early phase clinical studies into phase III randomized clinical trials.
- Young Investigator Award EMIM 2018 March 28, 2018 Posted in: News
- TRACER will attend BIO-Europe Spring conference 2018 February 27, 2018 Posted in: News
- Newsitem in Scienmag Science magazine OncoNano Medicine Nanosensor January 26, 2018 Posted in: News
- Announcement: Paper published in the journal Gut December 20, 2017 Posted in: News
- Young Investigator Grant for Schelto Kruijff August 14, 2017 Posted in: News
- New research highlighted on the front cover of Clinical Cancer Research June 6, 2017 Posted in: News
- Reported: a pre-clinical study April 21, 2017 Posted in: News